About New Haven Shredding & Records
New Haven Shredding & Records offers numerous shredding service options designed to meet virtually every client's requirement at reasonable prices.
Our partners have industrial shredders that can handle anything, from one box to one thousand. We will help get your shredding job completed in no time, and our contractors provide you with a certificate of destruction to verify that it was completed in compliance with all Connecticut and federal privacy laws.
For more information on our shredding services, just give us a call at (203) 493-3595, or request a FREE quote today. Featured Article
Shredding your sensitive business documents is only half the battle. If any of your employees experience a data breach or become victims of identity theft, make sure you can back up your claim of proper destruction regarding private information. Make sure your shredding service supplies a Certificate of Destruction.
Get Free Shredding Quotes in New Haven
New Haven Shredding & Records' network has the proper tools and know-how to quickly and affordably destroy all of your sensitive information. Our contractors have efficient processes and capable hands working hard to ensure your private information stays safe.
To receive free, no obligation quotes on shredding in New Haven and all over Connecticut, give us a call at (203) 493-3595 or fill out the form on the right.
Shredding Services in New Haven
Service Options in New Haven
- Mobile Shredding - Shredding
trucks come to your business or home and shred your confidential materials at
your site. You can watch the entire process.
- Off Site Shredding - Paper is picked up at your
location and taken to a secure shredding plant. This is a great option to save money on larger jobs.
- Hard Drive Shredding - Magnetic
media including hard drives are physically destroyed and the pieces are melted
down for metal recycling.
- Ongoing Service - Weekly, monthly or quarterly scheduled services. If you regularly accumulate sensitive documents that need to be shredded, you are given secure bins to place around your office. Fill them up with your paperwork overtime, and a driver will routinely visit your site to shred the contents.
- Purge Service - Annual, one-time or occasional shredding services are available. If you have collected a few boxes worth of paperwork, a driver will make a single stop at your location and shred it for you. Costs are based on volume.